If the lovely colours and smells of Ikea candles are not enough to decorate your place, if you want to personalise a gift through your favorite hobby, crochet, or you are one those crocheters that wants to crochet over anything plain, like me, then these are the patterns for you!
I know the pattern is not obvious when the candle is at the beginning of its use but i can guarantee that with time, new rounds of filet will be shown through and reflected on the walls 🙂
Materials and Tools needed:
- Cotton yarn e.g. Sicilia by Lane Cervinia or Algodón Soft by Lanas Stop in any colour
- Hook size 2.0mm
- Stitch marker indicating the end of each row
- Tapestry needle
- All the instructions and abbreviations are given in American (US) terms
- Work in continuous rounds without turning unless otherwise specified in the pattern
- For instructions marked with * check the ‘Amigurumi adjustable ring’, ‘Fasten off when working in continuous rounds’ and ‘Invisible fasten off when working in rounds and joining the rows’ posts
- Instructions of rounds 1 to 10 are written and also shown in graph, the filet options are presented only in graph, for more detailed image simply press on the image and it will open in new window/tab where you can see full size image
Round 1: With selected yarn crochet sc × 6 into an adjustable ring*. Total 6sts. Tighten the adjustable ring*.
Round 2: (2sc inc) × 6. Total 12sts
Round 3: (2sc inc) × 12. Total 24sts. Secure the tail at the adjustable ring.
Round 4: (2sc inc, sc × 3). Total 30sts
Round 5: sc × 3, (2sc inc , sc × 4) × 5, 2sc inc , sc × 1. Total 36sts
Round 6: (2sc inc, sc × 5). Total 42sts
Round 7: sc × 4, (2sc inc , sc × 6) × 5, 2sc inc , sc × 2. Total 48sts
Round 8: (2sc inc, sc × 7). Total 54sts
Round 9: sc × 5, (2sc inc , sc × 8) × 5, 2sc inc , sc × 3. Total 60sts
Round 10: slst, ch2 [counts as 1hdc], BP dc × 59. Total 60sts
Squares Pattern No. 1
Squares Pattern No. 2
PLEASE HAVE IN MIND:
You may not copy, resell, translate, post on the internet or redistribute (fully or partially) this pattern.
If you would like to sell finished items made with this pattern please contact me in advance and mention that the item is ‘based on the pattern designed by Toma Creations’
Mass production and Internet sales of the finished item based on the pattern are not allowed. If you are interested in doing so please contact me.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have 🙂
Thanks for looking ❤